Welcome to this #Joomla4 overrides demo site!
Part 1. Field groups overrides by Olivier
- Understanding the way field overrides work
- Field groups and fields for articles: an example
- Groups: adding the missing bits
- Going the extra mile: applying CSS
- Field groups and fields for contacts: an example
- Subforms in contacts: a special case
Should field groupings be included in the core?
Vote and participate in the discussions at https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/36974
Part 2. Knowledge base overrides by Daniel
Backend access (administrator level)
Feel free to copy whatever you want / need for any kind of Joomla projects (private or commercial).
If someone breakes this site, it won't be repaired.
Thanks for your understanding
- Create a parent category and some child categories
- Add some content in these categories
- Create the menu item to display the knowledge base:
- KB 1: List of all categories menu item
- KB 2: Article menu item
Knowledge base 1
Knowledge base 2
Overrides to create
|Knowledge Base 1||optional||categories/default_items.php
|Knowledge Base 2||optional||-||override-kb.php||default_items.php||MDB 3.9.0|
* The framework CSS classes have been added in the